On your way to Bergues Bridge and the Old Town, pass attractive local landmarks, such as the Brunswick Monument, and enjoy the feeling of floating effortlessly through the city on your Segway. Take in beautiful city views from the romantic Rousseau Island, once a walled fortress protecting Geneva from attack
Spin along the ancient, cobbled streets of Geneva Old Town and discover pretty town squares, babbling water fountains and vibrant flowerbeds. Cruise beneath the shade of the trees along Promenade de la Treille and on through the ancient Bourg-de-Four Square, admiring the imposing façade of the city’s Town Hall. Visit the Reformation Wall — where important events of the Protestant Reformation are remembered — and learn of Geneva’s rich history from your guide.
After 1.5 hours exploring Geneva Old Town and surrounds by Segway, head back to your departure point in the city center where your tour will come to an end.
Departure Point: Les Cygnes Centre Commercial, Rue de Lausanne 16-20, 1201 Genève, Switzerland
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 10:00 AM
Option Departure Time: 2:00 PM
- Segway training
- Use of Segway and helmet
- Rain poncho (if required)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 16 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Minimum age is 16 years
Not recommended for people weighing less than 99lbs (45kg) or more than 265lbs (120kg)
Comfortable shoes are recommended, heels no higher than 1" (2cm) and no flip-flops
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Most travelers can participate
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers