Admire the grand Brunswick Monument on your way to the banks of Lake Geneva, then cruise along the water’s edge and take in panoramic views across the lake, including the Jet d'Eau.
Continue on through Geneva’s beautifully maintained parks and open spaces, where majestic trees bow gracefully over colorful flowerbeds, and discover the headquarters of some of the world’s major international organizations. The United Nations, the World Health Organization, the World Trade Organization and the International Committee of the Red Cross are all based here.
Discover top city attractions such as the Pâquis Jetty, the imposing façade of the Palais Wilson and the grand Barton Villa, and gain insight into Geneva’s culture and history from your guide.
After a short stop at Penthes Castle, descend the hill to Geneva’s botanical gardens then cruise back to your starting point, where your Segway tour of Geneva parks will come to an end.
Departure Point: Square of Cornavin, Place de Cornavin, 1201 Genève, Switzerland
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Morning Tour 10:00:
Option Descriptions: Tour departs at 10am, please be at our location 10 minutes prior.
Option Departure Time: 10:00 AM
Afternoon Tour 14:00:
Option Descriptions: Tour departs at 2pm, please be at our location 10 minutes prior.
Option Departure Time: 2:00 PM
- Segway training
- Use of Segway and helmet
- Rain poncho (if required)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 16 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Minimum age is 16 years
Not recommended for people weighing less than 99lbs (45kg) or more than 265lbs (120kg)
Comfortable shoes are recommended, heels no higher than 1" (2cm) and no flip-flops
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers