This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: KeyTours S.A., Francois Bonivard, Geneva 1211 Switzerland
Board for a unique excursion
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Col du Pillon - Glacier 3000 - Sanetsch - Gsteig, Col du Pillon, Gstaad, Saanen Switzerland
After driving along the Lake Geneva we pass the Col du Pillon, You will board the cable car for a flight over the snow-capped summits. Ascent by cable-car to the Diablerets Glacier. A rare and unusual opportunity to walk over a glacier.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Peak Walk By Tissot, Gstaad 3000 AG Glacier 3000 Col du Pillon, 1865 Les Diablerets, Switzerland
If option Selected - Discover the new PEAK WALK BY TISSOT; there is only one suspension bridge in the world that connects two mountain peaks. It invites you to an adventure that you will not easily forget.The 107 metre long and 80 centimetre wide bridge offers a stunning view onto the Alps: Matterhorn, Mont Blanc, Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau are visible from the bridge and offer grandiose views, far off into the distance.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Glacier 3000, route du Pillon 253, Les Diablerets 1865 Switzerland
If Option selected - Up on top and totally satisfied: Those who explore the Glacier 3000 glacier area will experience nature close up and will not forget the spectacular scenery for a long time. Ideal for such an experience is the Glacier Walk, a marked glacier trail.
If you want some fun, ride the Alpine coaster to raise your adrenaline level and get your heart beating hard!
Try a discovery tour of the glacier: Did you ever ride along in a snow cat? No? Then it is high time to do so! The Snow Bus from Glacier 3000 is the best opportunity to do this. It drives like a caterpillar over the crisp snow and has room for up to 20 people. And it is also the most pleasant way to discover the glacier area – from the comfort of your own seat. It is ride of a truly different nature – for young and old!
Glacier 3000 offers a panoramic restaurant, work of the architect Mario Botta, who designed the San Francisco Museum of Art.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Vieille-Ville de Montreux, rue du Pont, Montreux 1820 Switzerland
Then discover the famous town of Montreux. Because of the exceptionally mild climate Montreux is called the capital of the Vaud Riviera. Plants associated with the Mediterranean, such as pines, cypresses and palm trees grow here. Charlie Chaplin, Lord Byon, Jean-Jacques Rousseau and several other famous people of world-renown lived and continue to live on this area. You can visit Queen studio record, take a picture of the famous freddie Mercury statue, and feel the atmosphere of the jazz festival.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Time: 8:00 AM
Departure Point: Place Dorcière, 1201 Genève, Switzerland
Traveler pickup is offered
Please be ready between 7h45 and 8 in the lobby, the driver has different pick ups and will come in the laps of time. The bus will have the name Swisstours on it.
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- Bus ride
- Cable car from Col du Pillon to Glacier 3000 ( if option selected)
- Peak walk by Tissot suspended brigde, high level experience ( if option selected)
- Ski lift ( if option selected)
- Fun park acces with sledges ( if option selected)
- Free time in Montreux Riviera
- Driver Guide
- Entry/Admission - KeyTours S.A.
- Entry/Admission - Col du Pillon - Glacier 3000 - Sanetsch - Gsteig
- Entry/Admission - Peak Walk By Tissot
- Entry/Admission - Glacier 3000
- Entry/Admission - Vieille-Ville de Montreux
- Food and drinks
- Alpine coaster
- Snow bus
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 3
Adult: Age 13 to 99
Child: Age 4 to 12
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
meals not included
Activities such as snow bus, alpine coaster and husky ride are available depending on the weather
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Most travelers can participate
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff