This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Col du Pillon - Glacier 3000 - Sanetsch - Gsteig, Col du Pillon, Gstaad, Saanen Switzerland
You will ride the spectacular cable car to reach Glacier 3000 in 20 minutes.
Glacier 3000 is a snowy wonderland for outdoor and adventure enthusiasts, you can see snow all year round.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Glacier 3000, route du Pillon 253, Les Diablerets 1865 Switzerland
Enjoy a special ride on a snowbus over the perpetual ice and reach the “Quille du diable”. You will arrive in a panoramic restaurant “space refuge” with an unforgettable view non the Alps and taste some local products as cheese, celebrate this wonderful day with local sparkling wine.
You can also ride the famous Alpine Coaster, Europe's highest tracked toboggan run and cross over the Peak Walk. The world's first suspension bridge connecting two peaks. The walkway, which is 108 meters long, is accessible free all year round and allows visitors to discover more than 24 peaks over 4,000 meters.
Those who explore the Glacier 3000 glacier area will experience nature close up and will not forget the spectacular scenery for a long time.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Vieille-Ville de Montreux, rue du Pont, Montreux Switzerland
Then on your way back, discover the famous town of Montreux, famous for its jazz festival. This glamorous tourist resort as a exceptionally micro so you can enjoy Mediterranean plants, such as pines, cypresses, palm trees and exotic flowers.
Feel the atmosphere of all the great artists who have visited this place such as Aretha Franklin, Ella Fitzgerald, BB King, Ray Charles and many more… The emblem of the city is the statue of Freddy Mercury; he says that “If you want Peace of Soul, you should come to Montreux”. This artist, who lived several years in Montreux recorded his last album with the group Queen, "Made in Heaven", in the Mountain Studio, which is in the Casino.
You will have the chance to visit Queen’s old studio record.
Wander through the streets full of fancy shops and landmarks of the town.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Freddie Mercury Statue, place du Marche 6B, Montreux 1820 Switzerland
Do not miss the stue of Freddie Mercury
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Time: 8:00 AM
Departure Point: Place Dorcière, 1201 Genève, Switzerland
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- Bus ride
- Driver Guide
- Cable car
- Special snow bus ride on the glacier
- Apéritif with sparkling wine and local products tastings in a panoramic restaurant
- Roller coaster
- Visit of Montreux
- Entry/Admission - Col du Pillon - Glacier 3000 - Sanetsch - Gsteig
- Entry/Admission - Glacier 3000
- Entry/Admission - Vieille-Ville de Montreux
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 13 to 99
Infant: Age 0+
Child: Age 3 to 12
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Infant seats available
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff