Do not get confused or worried because of language barriers or other problems. Once arrived to the arrival terminal you will find your private driver awaiting you with a sign bearing your name on it. Once you made contact with your driver he will assist and direct you to the vehicle and make sure you arrive to your destination in Geneva city in comfort and safety. Enjoy a piece of mind knowing that everything is organised and enjoy the views while passing by the famous Jet d'Eau or the Reformation Wall.
It is important that when you book you provide us your flight number and the address of destination in Geneva to ensure that your trip proceeds without any problems. Once you booked you will receive a booking confirmation in the form of a travel voucher to present to your private driver.
Departure Time: Dependent upon flight arrival
Departure Point: Geneva Cointrin International Airport (GVA)
:Tour option details are as follows
- Meet and greet service (pick-up on arrival with name sign)
- One-way private transfer
- 30 minute waiting time (in case of flight delay)
- 1 luggage per person
- Hotel drop-off
- Excess luggage charges
- Delays over 30 minutes
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 0 to 99
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
The exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
For oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes), please inquire prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable