Turista Desk is at the ground floor of the New Wing of Ayala Center it is near Vero Moda Boutique and Aeropostale.
Ayala Center is located at Cardinal Rosales Ave., Cebu Business Park
1:15pm Assembly at the Turista Desk of Ayala Center
1:30pm Departure at Ayala Center
2:00pm Arrival at Cebu Taoist Temple. The Taoist temple is located in Beverly Hills Subdivision of Cebu City, Philippines. The temple was built by Cebu's substantial Chinese community in 1972.
2:30pm Running Tour - Cebu Provincial Capitol: Located at the north end of Osmeña Boulevard in Cebu City. It was designed by Juan M. Arellano, a known Filipino architect.
Fuente Osmena Circle: In the heart of uptown Cebu City, it is a rotunda park with a picturesque fountain in the center. This is the famous Fuente Osmeña Circle, which is a focal landmark for the Queen City of the South.
Colon Street: A historical street in downtown Cebu City that is often called the oldest and the shortest national road in the Philippines. It is named after Cristóbal Colón.
Heritage of Cebu Monument. The Heritage of Cebu Monument is a tableau of sculptures made of concrete, bronze, brass and steel showing scenes about events and structures related to the history of Cebu.
3:00pm Yap- Sandiego Ancestral House. Yap-Sandiego Ancestral House was built sometime between 1675 and 1700. It was originally owned by a Chinese merchant named Don Juan Yap and his wife, Doña Maria Florido.
3:30pm Basilica Minore del Santo Nino. The oldest Roman Catholic church in the country, it is built on the spot where the image of the Santo Niño de Cebú was found during the expedition of Miguel López de Legazpi.
3:45pm Magellan's Cross. Magellan's Cross is a Christian cross planted by Portuguese and Spanish explorers as ordered by Ferdinand Magellan upon arriving in Cebu in the Philippines on March 15 , 1521.
4:30pm Drop off at Ayala Center Turista Desk. Drop off at Ayala Center Turista Desk at the end of the tour.
Departure Point: Cebu City, Cebu City, Cebu Island, Visayas
Tour option details are as follows:
- Pick up and drop off at Turista Desk, Ayala Center Cebu
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Tour Coordinator
- Entry/Admission - Yap Sandiego Ancestral House
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick up and drop off
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 4 to 90
Child: Age 0 to 3
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
No minimum age required
Dress code is smart casual, comfortable walking shoes
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons