The morning Horse Safari starts at 08:30am, which has a duration of approximately 3.5 hours. It includes a safety briefing by our experienced tour guide, where we discuss safety aspects and assess the guest’s riding skill level and pair them with the best matching horse.
After that, there is a quick demonstration before the ride begins. The ride is a wonderful 2 hour ride through our private game reserve. People get an opportunity to get close to our wild game life including Giraffe, Kudu, Waterbuck, Zebra and many more.
Guests don’t need to have any experience, we take first time riders all the way to advanced riders.
Safety is our top priority!
We provide comfortable lightweight helmets and half-leg chaps. Well-fitting safety equipment is a must for a safe, enjoyable ride! Although we challenge you to improve your riding skills, we are constantly aware of your need to feel safe.
We only take out small groups – Maximum 10 riders.
Departure Point: Horseback Africa - Pinto's Lodge, 12 & 13 De Tweede Spruit, Cullinan, 1000, South Africa
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 8:30 AM
Option Departure Time: 12:30 PM
- First cup Tea and Coffee,
- Hard helmets for safety when riding,
- Leather chaps for comfort,
- Lockers are available with a key deposit
- Beverages (Cash Bar Available)
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 12 to 75
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Not wheelchair accessible
Minimum age is 12 years unless the child is currently receiving formal lessons.
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers