This temple preserves the teachings of Lao-Tse, the 600 B.C. Chinese philosopher. Everyday people climb its 99 steps to light joss sticks and have their fortune read. A towering, multi-tiered, multi-hued attraction accessible by three separate winding routes.Attractions here consist of huge, colorful dragon, a replica of the Great Wall of China, spacious balconies offering scenic views, souvenir shops, mini library with instructional materials, and dozens of escalating steps.
Colon Street is a crowded street in downtown Cebu City that is often called the oldest and the shortest national road in the Philippines. It is named after Christopher Columbus. It traces its origins to the town plan by Miguel Lopez de Legazpi, the Spanish conquistador who arrived in the Philippines to establish a colony in 1565.
Heritage of Cebu Monument
A tableau of sculptures made of concrete, bronze, brass and steel showing scenes about events and structures related to the history of Cebu. Local artist Eduardo Castillo built the sculptures of the Cebu Heritage Monument.
Yap - San Diego Ancestral House
The Yap-Sandiego Ancestral Home holds the distinction of being one of the oldest houses in the Philippines and possibly the oldest Chinese home outside of China. Built sometime between 1675 and 1700.
The most important and most famous historical landmarks in Cebu City. Planted in April 14, 1521 by Ferdinand Magellan. Encased in hollow tindalo wood, is housed in a centuries-old kiosk of wood adobe and red-brick tiles. Devout Cebuanos never fail to pause and pray.This marks the spot where the first Christian Filipinas, RajahHumabon and Queen Juana and about 400 followers were baptized by Fr. Pedro Valderama.
Basilica Minore del Sto. Nino
The miraculous Santo Nino image is enshrined. The Santo Nino de Cebu is the oldest religious relic in the Philippines. Given By Magellan to Queen Juana in 1521, the statue survived fires set by the Spaniards themselves in 1565. Since then Cebuanos have venerated the image.The Basilica Minore Del Santo Nino is the countrys oldest church, built in 1565 by Miguel Lopez de Legazpi and Fray de Urdaneta.
Cebu Provincial Capitol Hall (Running Tour)
The provincial government of then Governor Sotero B. Cabahug in 1937 started the construction of the Capitol during that year and then inaugurated in 1938.
Fuente Osmena Circle (Running Tour)
Fuente Osmeña, or literally “Osmeña Fountain,” was named after Pres. Sergio Osmeña. This is the famous Fuente Osmeña Circle, which is a focal landmark for the Queen City of the South.
Departure Time: 1:00 PM
Departure Point: Cebu City, Cebu City, Cebu Island, Visayas
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 1:00 PM
- Local English-speaking driver coordinator
- Pick up and Drop off to Ayala Tourista Desk.
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Magellan's Cross
- Entry/Admission - Basilica del Santo Nino
- Entry/Admission - Taoist Temple
- Entry/Admission - Yap Sandiego Ancestral House
- Entry/Admission - Colon Street
- Entry/Admission - Cebu Heritage Monument
- Entry/Admission - Fuente Osmena
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 8 to 80
Child: Age 3 to 7
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level