Looking for an imagination-filled day out for the whole family? Located just a stone's throw from Singapore, Legoland Malaysia is a theme park complex that celebrates creativity and fun, packed full of different zones and activities that incorporate the magic of the humble colored building bricks. From the theme park to the water park and the brand new SEA Life Aquarium, you can customize your Legoland Malaysia ticket options to fill your day with your favorite parks and get ready for an epic day out!
- Rides & Zones at Legoland Malaysia
Legoland Malaysia is made up of seven different zones with something for the whole family. Miniland is a hot park favorite, where you’ll find stunning replicas of Asia’s greatest landmarks from the Merlion to the Petronas Towers. Unleash your creativity in Imagination, where opportunities for building are everywhere. Discover all the thrills of a traditional theme park in Lego Kingdoms, Lego Technic, and Lego City, where rides and Lego meet.
- Activities and Shows at Legoland Malaysia
Catch the Ninjago Live Show, an exclusive act that’s only at Legoland Malaysia, where brave Ninjas go on an adventure to help Bandit the Light Dragon. It’s an interactive adventure that combines high-tech 4D special effects and the masterful art of puppetry. You can also join the Lego friends for their musical live show about the magic of friendship, as well as join them for building games and photos.
- Water Park
Continue the thrills at the water park, where 14 awesome rides will keep you going all day. Make your own rafts from giant blocks and float down the Lazy River or head to Imagination Station, a huge play area where kids can build to their heart’s content. Plus, there are some classic water park staples like the Wave Pool, Slide Racers, and lots of tube slides. Younger kids will love the Duplo Splash Safari, where they can play safely on specially-designed rides. Legoland Malaysia is a world of different fun!
- SEA Life
SEA Life at Legoland Malaysia aims to teach kids about the beauty of the ocean and inspire them to care for underwater wildlife through storytelling and interactive displays. It’s not only packed with 120 species and more than 13,000 fish but also full of the magic of Lego. Spot the sharks swirl around a Lego-themed sunken ship or play with the neon lights at the jelly enclosure and change the colors of these amazing creatures. A kids’ favorite is definitely the projection room, where they can draw and create sea creatures on touch-pads before letting them ‘swim’on to the big screen! And of course, there’s an obligatory touch-pool where kids can get hands on with sea cucumbers and starfish.
- 1 or 2-day ticket to your selection of park(s)
- All personal expenses and expenses not mentioned in the inclusions
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- Please scan the bar code on your voucher to enter the park directly. You can present the bar code on your phone or on the printed voucher
- This ticket can be used on any day within the validity period
- Address: 7 Jalan Legoland, Bandar Medini, 79250 Nusajaya, Johor
- Opening Time (July 10 to November 30):
- The Park: 10:00-17:00 (Closed on Wed, except September 16 and October 28)
- Water Park: 10:00-17:00 (Closed on Tue)
- Sea Life: 10:00-18:00
Senior: Age 60+
Adult: Age 12-59
Child: Age 3 to 11
Free admission for children 0-2
This ticket is an exclusive offer and cannot be upgraded to an annual pass
Children's tickets are also applicable to seniors aged 60+ to enter the park
Notice: Please to be informed that the Water Park is closed for maintenance works every Tuesday effective from 24 March to 22 May 2020.