This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Natural Chicaque, Km 8 de la variante La Mesa- Soachao, Chicaque, San Antonio del Tequendama 250057 Colombia
(1) After picking you up at 7 a.m, listen as your guide allows you insights into Colombian history and culture while enjoying the scenery of the Bogotanian countryside.
(2) Upon arriving at Chicaque, try some typical snacks, and do some stretching exercises. Hike through nature trails as you gaze at the distinct beauty of the scenery while listening to your ornithologist-guide share in-depth insights into the landscape.
(3) Spot as many birds as you can—toucans, hummingbirds, turkeys, and many more. Also, look out for mammals such as wild cats, armadillos, sloth bears, and funny little monkeys. Besides, 98% of amphibians in the Colombian mountain ranges are endemic. See if you can spot some of these little friends too!
(4) Practice tree climbing and enjoy the unique views as you fly through the forest in the zip-line.
(5) Enjoy the Colombian cuisine—complimentary lunch—in the middle of a cloud forest.
(6) As you go back to the starting point, learn about endangered vegetation and exotic flowers—17 species of orchids.
(7) On the way back to Bogota, listen to your guide as he/she shares curious facts about Colombian history and culture. Finally, we will leave you in the comfort of your hotel in the afternoon hours—or the El Dorado international airport.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Time: 7:00 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most hotels in Bogota and the International Airport. Please provide pickup details upon booking. Times are subject to local traffic conditions and hotel location.
- Eldorado Airport, Bogota Colombia
:Tour option details are as follows
Chicaque National Park 07:00:
Option Descriptions: Zip-Line & Arborism
Typical Lunch & Snacks
On-board Ornithologist: Enjoy the guidance from a biologist expert at bird-watching.
Option Departure Time: 7:00 AM
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Lunch & Traditional Snacks
- Medical insurance
- Bottled Water & Souvenirs
- Tree Climbing & Zip-Line
- Entry/Admission - Parque Natural Chicaque
- Any private expenses
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 3
Adult: Age 18 to 99
Youth: Age 13 to 17
Child: Age 4 to 12
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
No age restriction
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Infants must sit on laps
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
For Parche Cachaco Tours, it is crucial to have an excellent relationship with its travelers. Therefore, we are doing everything we can to provide a fun yet safe experience for you.