Next, visit the Tangmo Village. Perched at the foot of Mt. Huangshan, Tangmo Village was rated as one of the top ten 'must see' famous scenic spots in Huangshan City. It reached its height of prosperity in both the Ming (1368-1644) and Qing (1644-1911) dynasties. You will be captivated by the quiet rural life style of this particular culture, and the natural beauty that is incorporated within this famous historic and cultural village.
Later, visit the Doushan Street. Being a cultural tourist site gathering old folk houses, carvings, and stone archways, Doushan Street got its name for abutting the Doushan Mountain (or Dou Mountain). Walking on the old road and the narrow alleys of the street, typical Anhui-style buildings can be seen all the way: white-painted archways and walls, grey-tiled roofs, bluestone pavements and green moss, visitors can easily immersed in the long history of it.
After lunch, visit the Xuguo Stone Memorial Archway. A state-level cultural protection site. It is located in the downtown of SheXian County. It is the rare and typical stone memorial archway of Ming dynasty. It was established in 1584, and is publicly called Eight-Foot Pailou. It is 11.54 long, 6.77 wide and 11.4 high. This memorial archway was used for commemorating Xue Guo who was a high-level official in Ming dynasty. This stone memorial archway is the wood-like architecture.
At last, visit the Yuliang Dam (include boat). Yuliang Dam played an important role in the hundreds of years of prosperity of this famous local business group. The port there was the only access to the outside world. There is an old dam by the river, measuring 151 yards (138 meters) in length. The bottom is 30 yards (27 meters) wide while the top is 4.4 yards (4 meters) in width. The old cobblestone-paved street winds about 3,280 feet (1,000 meters) and features old-fashioned shops and houses on both sides.Take a bost cruise you will have a chance to be a part of the beautiful ancient picture.
Drive you back to downtown Tunxi in the late afternoon, you can wander around the Tunxi Ancient Street on your own if time permits. Your Huangshan Tour ends.
Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up service is arranged at Huangshan downtown hotel.
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Hotel and railway station pickup and drop-off in Huangshan downtown
- Bottled water
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Air-conditioned private vehicle
- Private city transfer
- Personal expense
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 9 to 99
Child: Age 4 to 8
Infant: Age 1 to 3
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please provide round-trip train itinerary in "special requirement" block if pickup from Huangshan Train Station is required
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate