First, begin in Nice, known as the capital of the French Riviera, and long a magnet for aristocrats, artists, and other luminaries. See the seafront stretch of the Promenade des Anglais, the panoramic Castle Hill, the legendary Le Negresco hotel, and the city’s famous flower market, among other stunning sights.
Next, venture onwards to the medieval village of Èze, where you’ll visit the Fragonard perfume factory and can learn about its traditional perfume-making process. After that, it’s onwards to regal Monaco and Monte Carlo. See the splendid Old Town and the Prince’s Palace, visit the cathedral where Prince Rainier and Grace Kelly were wed, and swing by the Hôtel de Paris, Monte Carlo Opera House, and Monte Carlo Casino. If you’re a Formula One enthusiast, you can also request that your driver take you around the world-famous Grand Prix course.
From Monaco, venture to the glamorous coastal city of Antibes, home to exquisite seaside views and a museum dedicated to Pablo Picasso. Continue through the Cap d’Antibes area, drink in the panoramas from its lighthouse, and wend your way by the Hôtel du Cap-Eden-Roc: one of the most famous hotels on the Riviera.
Wind the tour down with an overview of Cannes, best known as the home of the famous film festival. Your itinerary is also customizable according to your preferences. After seven hours exploring the sights of the Riviera, you’ll be dropped off directly at the Cannes port.
Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from any hotel, port or airport
- Cote D'Azur Airport, Rue Costes et Bellonte, 6206 Nice France
- cannes and french riviera ports
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Private driver/guide
- Transport by air-conditioned luxury minivan
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Free Wi-Fi
- USB charger for cellphones
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 0 to 99
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Infant seats available
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate