Upon arrival at Paradise Island Ferry Terminal, climb aboard your boat and during the scenic cruise that takes you through Nassau’s historic harbor, capture prime views of mansions, yachts and smaller islands nearby.
Soon you’ll also have elite status when you arrive at Blue Lagoon Island (aka Salt Cay), a private and secluded tropical island surrounded by clear turquoise waters. Enjoy access to its beaches, facilities, and nature and marine parks.
On this day, the only item on your to-do list is ‘relax and have fun.’ Sprawl out onto the velvety sand and work hard on that tan, or snooze on a double hammock under the breezy shade of coconut palm trees.
Swim in the hidden turquoise lagoon, or float lazily on an inner tube, which you can pick up from the island’s main facility, along with noodles and unsinkable mats. Perhaps you’d like to take on more water adventures — rent a kayak, water bike or snorkeling gear, or check out the coral reefs teeming with brightly colored fish on a snorkeling tour (own expense).
Amble without direction and explore the island’s lush vegetation, hearing native birds cawing along the way. Maybe stumble into the game area, and spike a volleyball or challenge friends and family to a match of ping-pong or foosball. The quieter ones in your group can play chess or board games.
Departure Time: 10:00 AM
Departure Point: Nassau, Nassau, New Providence Island, Bahamas
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
10:00 am 10:00:
Option Descriptions: 10:00 Departure: Ferry to Blue Lagoon departs from Paradise Island at 10:00 am; 30-minute catamaran ride each way.
Option Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- Round-trip ferry ride from Paradise Island
- Beach access
- Lunch (children 4-12 years and adults only)
- Use of inflatable aquapark, hammocks and game area
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Additional activities (kayak, water bike, snorkel)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Lunch is not included for infants (0-3 years)
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 13 to 99
Child: Age 4 to 12
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Tour is wheelchair accessible; however for boating purposes, motorized powerchairs and non-collapsible wheelchairs are not allowed on boats
Please note: if you are arriving on a cruise ship, please enter your ship name and details in the Special Requirements box at checkout
For the safety of the animals, personal cameras including cell phones cannot be used during the animal programs
Most travelers can participate
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons