A remarkable place, definitely a must-see for all the people visiting the Polish capital.
The Old Town consists of the city square, surrounded by characteristic tenements, and a centrally placed fountain with a sculpture of a Siren, the city symbol, without which the square would be hard to imagine. Other elements of the Old Town are the Castle Square with the Royal Castle next to it and the Sigismund’s Column. Not far from the Old Town one can find the Pilsudski Square and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
A series of streets called the Royal Route begins from the Old Town. The Royal Route is the most prominent artery of the city, connecting two former royal residences. There are numerous atmospheric cafes, restaurants and art galleries in the Old Town
Duration: 30 minutes
Visit: The Royal Castle in Warsaw, plac Zamkowy 4, 00-277 Warszawa, Poland
A magnificently beautiful baroque-classicist royal castle located at the Warsaw Castle Square. Initially, it was the residence of Mazovian princes and from the 16th c. on – the seat of the First Polish Republic’s ruling bodies: the King and the Sejm (the lower and upper houses of the parliament).
In the 20s and 30s of the 20th c. it was the seat of the Chief of State and the residence of the President of the Republic of Poland. While visiting the Warsaw Royal Castle one can see e.g. the royal chambers built for king Stanisław August Poniatowski, as well as the Sejm chambers. The most outstanding ones are the Throne Room decorated with red velvet and gold, the Knight Room and the Ballroom with the biggest plafond in Poland.
Among the permanent exhibitions are: the Paintings Gallery, the Apartment of Prince Joseph in the Tin-Roofed Palace and the multimedia exhibition „The destruction and rebuilding of the Castle”. The Royal Castle together with the Old Town has been put on the UNESCO World Heritage list.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Warsaw Uprising Museum, Grzybowska 79, 00-844 Warszawa, Poland
1944 was a terrifying year for Warsaw. With its magnificent historical tenements, state-of-the-art sewage system, rapid growth, style and courtesy, this beautiful city, a real social, architectural and religious melting pot used to be called „The Pearl of the North”. This marvelous city was demolished almost to the last building and the last brick. A generation of people who were not even 20, the future of the country, perished. What was it that pushed Poles to rise? Was not the price for potential freedom won in battle too high?
The Warsaw Rising Museum is not a typical museum. It is more of a time machine that takes its visitors back to 1944. The multimedia exhibition shows the fight and daily lives of the rising participants juxtaposed with the horrors of the occupation, the complicated international situation, the communist terror after the war and the fate of the participants in that new situation.
The days preceding the rising, its consecutive phases and eventual failure are presented with the use of images and sounds. The visitors can see over 1000 authentic exhibits and 1500 photographs and movies. Additionally, the guests can watch a 5 minutes long 3D simulation of a flight over demolished and desolate Warsaw. A must-see for everyone on a trip to Warsaw who really wants to get to know this city at least a bit.
Glory to the heroes!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point: Old Town, Warsaw Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
When booking, please write to us the address of your hotel / apartment.
On the day of the trip, our coordinator / driver will be waiting for you BEFORE ENTERING / DOOR TO THE BUILDING, with a card with your name and surname, so you can easily find us.
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 9:30 AM
Option Departure Time: 2:00 PM
- Door to door transport from the hotel / apartment by personal driver (no other clients in the car) - Your Group Only: to the Warsaw Old Town.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- Local taxes.
- Audio-guides in Royal Castle (available languages: Polish, English, German, Russian, French, Italian, Spanish)
- Driver/coordinator at your disposal.
- Door to door transport from the Warsaw Old Town to the Warsaw Uprising Museum
- Audio-guides in Warsaw Uprising Museum (English, Azerbaijani, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Finnish, French, Georgian, Hebrew, Spanish, Indonesian, Japanese, Macedonian, Dutch, German, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Ukrainian, Hungarian and Italian.
- Transport by personal driver (no other clients in the car) - to the hotel/apartment or another location in Warsaw that you indicate.
- If it is available: Individual guided tours in the Royal Castle through a licensed Tour Guide dedicated only to your group costs extra 99 Euro, payable on the day of the tour (available: English, Bulgarian, Czech, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish , Ukrainian, Hungarian, Italian) - if you are interested, write to us about it when booking.
- If it is available: Individual guided tour in the Warsaw Uprising Museum by a licensed Tour Guide dedicated Only to Your Group costs extra 99 Euro/per group, payable on the day of the tour (available in English, German, French, Russian, Italian or Spanish)
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 1 to 99
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Not wheelchair accessible
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
A maximum of 6 people per booking.
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers