A remarkable place, definitely a must-see for all the people visiting the Polish capital.
The Old Town consists of the city square, surrounded by characteristic tenements, and a centrally placed fountain with a sculpture of a Siren, the city symbol, without which the square would be hard to imagine. Other elements of the Old Town are the Castle Square with the Royal Castle next to it and the Sigismund’s Column. Not far from the Old Town one can find the Pilsudski Square and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
A series of streets called the Royal Route begins from the Old Town. The Royal Route is the most prominent artery of the city, connecting two former royal residences. There are numerous atmospheric cafes, restaurants and art galleries in the Old Town
Duration: 30 minutes
Visit: The Royal Castle in Warsaw, plac Zamkowy 4, 00-277 Warszawa, Poland
A magnificently beautiful baroque-classicist royal castle located at the Warsaw Castle Square. Initially, it was the residence of Mazovian princes and from the 16th c. on – the seat of the First Polish Republic’s ruling bodies: the King and the Sejm (the lower and upper houses of the parliament).
In the 20s and 30s of the 20th c. it was the seat of the Chief of State and the residence of the President of the Republic of Poland. While visiting the Warsaw Royal Castle one can see e.g. the royal chambers built for king Stanisław August Poniatowski, as well as the Sejm chambers. The most outstanding ones are the Throne Room decorated with red velvet and gold, the Knight Room and the Ballroom with the biggest plafond in Poland.
Among the permanent exhibitions are: the Paintings Gallery, the Apartment of Prince Joseph in the Tin-Roofed Palace and the multimedia exhibition „The destruction and rebuilding of the Castle”. The Royal Castle together with the Old Town has been put on the UNESCO World Heritage list.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Palace of Culture and Science, Plac Defilad 1, Warsaw 00-110 Poland
It is hard to miss this place. The Palace is a controversial building for many Varsovians. Some of them feel that it does not fit in with the rest of the city, others regard Warsaw as a „multi”-the spirited city in which there is a place for such a building. The tremendous structure houses restaurants, a university, theatres, cinemas, offices, conference and concert halls, and even a swimming pool – that is over 3000 different rooms.
The whole palace is a perfect example of the social realism style of the 50s. The interiors are covered with marble and mosaics, the light gets in through gigantic windows and all this contributes to this place’s one-of-a-kind atmosphere.
After getting to the terrace on the 30th floor, the visitor is rewarded with a marvelous view of Warsaw. It simply has to be seen!
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point: Old Town, Warsaw Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
When booking, please write to us the address of your hotel / apartment.
On the day of the trip, our coordinator / driver will be waiting for you BEFORE ENTERING / DOOR TO THE BUILDING, with a card with your name and surname, so you can easily find us.
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 9:30 AM
Option Departure Time: 2:00 PM
- Door to door transport from the hotel / apartment by personal driver (no other clients in the car) - Your Group Only: to the Warsaw Old Town.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- Local taxes.
- Audio-guides in Royal Castle (available languages: Polish, English, German, Russian, French, Italian, Spanish)
- Driver/coordinator at your disposal.
- Door to door transport from the Warsaw Old Town to the Palace of Culture and Science
- Guided tour in Palace of Culture and Science: (available in Polish, English, German, Italian, Spanish, French, Hebrew, Russian)
- Transport by personal driver (no other clients in the car) - to Your hotel/apartment or another location in Warsaw that you indicate.
- If it is available: Individual guided tours in the Royal Castle through a licensed Tour Guide dedicated only to your group costs extra 99 Euro, payable on the day of the tour (available: English, Bulgarian, Czech, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish , Ukrainian, Hungarian, Italian) - if you are interested, write to us about it when booking.
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 1 to 99
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
A maximum of 6 people per booking.
Infant seats available
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate