Experience a traditional tango show and enjoy an authentic Uruguayan dinner during a fun night out in Montevideo! Upon arrival at the venue, you'll be taken to your table, where you’ll try a variety of dinner and dessert dishes including barbequed meat and flan (shortbread cookies) filled with dulce de leche (creamy caramel), accompanied by wine, soda or juice.
During the performance, see exceptional dancers perform tango and other types of folklore dances including candombe, an African dance with complex choreography, and milonga, which is similar to the tango. The dining tables are set up near the performance stage, so you can enjoy your meal at your own pace while watching the show.
Departure Time: 8:30 PM
Departure Point: El Milongon, Gaboto 1810, Montevideo 11812 Uruguay
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 8:30 PM
- Tango show
- Beverages (wine, soda, water)
- Entry/Admission - El Milongon
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 4
Adult: Age 5 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
We will be operating only with private groups, only your party, and we follow government mandates.