Proceed to Sidi Bou Said, 5 km from Carthage (10mn drive).
Sidi Bou said: Perched high atop of a cliff overlooking the Mediterranean, this picturesque village is a delightful place for a leisurely stroll through winding cobbled streets. Its trademark white walls, contrasting sky blue doors and ornate window grids, make for a wonderfully inspiring setting. Wander around the boutiques for souvenirs or relax at a cliff-side Moorish café.
After taking lunch at a local restaurant, transfer to Bardo. The Bardo museum is housed in the bey of Tunis’ former palace. Famous for its Roman mosaics taken from archaeological sites all over the country, it is widely considered one of the best collections in the world. Just when you think that you’ve seen the best, the next room reveals something even more wondrous! Though the Bardo is primarily about mosaics, it also houses the most important finds from Tunisia’s archaeological sites. Continue to the Medina (the heart of historic Tunis) one of the best preserved Islamic cities in the world. Walk through the meandering streets, viewing the architecture of some residential quarter, as well as the activity and excitement of the souks. Also see the great Mosque of Djamaa-ez-Zitouna, walking through Souk Echaouchia (Traditional cap makers market) and Souk El Attarine (Perfume market).
Departure Time: 08:am
Departure Point: from your hotel in Sousse
Return Details: your hotel in Sousse
:Tour option details are as follows
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - The National Bardo Museum
- Entry/Admission - Zitouna Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Site Archeologique de Carthage
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 2
Adult: Age 13 to 99
Child: Age 3 to 12
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats available
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers