This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Cave, Bisevo Croatia
ITINERARY: 07:15 Meeting time at meeting point. 07:30 Start from Split. 09:30 - 11:00 Visiting Blue Cave on the island of Bisevo. While waiting to enter the Blue cave we go to beautiful sandy beach Porat. 11:15 - 11:30 Visiting Bear cave on island of Bisevo. 11:45 - 12:15 Visiting Stiniva Bay. Great time for swimming. 12:30 - 13:30 Rukavac bay. Free time for swimming on a beautiful beach. 14:30 - 17:00 Town of Hvar (island of Hvar) – free time for lunch and city sightseeing 18:30 Arrival to Split.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Stiniva Cove, Stiniva, Vis, Island of Vis Croatia
Stiniva is a beautiful seckuded bay officially voted as most beautiful beach in Europe for 2016.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Rukavac, Rukavac, Island of Vis, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Beautiful bay with turquoise blue waters, ideal for a drink on a beach or swimming and snorkeling.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Pakleni Islands, Hvar, Hvar Island Croatia
Sightseeing of the nautical jet set center of Adriatic. Beautiful nature, clean seas and great cocktail bars.
Stop At: Hvar, Hvar, Hvar Island, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Appreciate the beauty of the city of Hvar on Hvar Island. You will have two hours to explore this city and its exquisite architecture.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Time: 7:00 AM
Departure Point: Trg Franje Tuđmana 1, 21000, Split, Croatia
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 7:00 AM
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Snorkeling equipment
- Tour escort/host
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Blue Cave
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 11 to 69
Child: Age 5 to 10
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Don`t forget to bring your swimsuit, towel, sun block oil and a wind jacket that will keep you warm early in the morning.
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Most travelers can participate
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers