-A town full of monuments or museums under UNESCO patronage.
-Starting from the 1940 m long walls with bulwarks, the Stradun, Orlando’s pillar, the gothic renaissance palace of Sponza and the celebrated Rector’s Palace as well as the famous church and monastery.
-Once a part of the Republic of Dubrovnik, there is also the nearby Pelješac peninsula with the 5.5 km long walls of the stone town of Ston. Built on the remains of a Greek colony, the island of Korčula with streets that have a fish bone pattern is a true urban gem and asides from the traditional knight’s game called “Moreška” and is most famous nowadays for being the birth place of Marko Polo.
-In Ston we will try the oysters and mussels, which are considered to be one of the tastiest and finest shell fish in the Adriatic. Besides lamb and veal cooked in embers under an iron bell, this region’s gastronomic chapter consists of eel and frog stew from the Neretva valley.
-English Speaking guide
Departure Time: 7:30 AM
Departure Point: Booker Transfers & Tours, Hrvojeva 10, 21000, Split, Croatia
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 7:30 AM
- Transport with comfortable air-conditioned passenger van or mini bus
- Official English speaking local tour guide
- Road tolls and parking
- All taxes and VAT
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- hotel pick up and drop off
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 8 to 99
Child: Age 0 to 7
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers