This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chapel Bridge, Kapellbruecke, Lucerne 6003 Switzerland
learn about Lucerne's main landmark.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lake Lucerne, Lucerne Switzerland
See the beauty of Lucerne and its surrounding from the water. The boat trip is very scenic and there is place to relax and enjoy the alpine landscape.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lion Monument, Denkmalstrasse 4, Lucerne 6006 Switzerland
Learn about one of the most important Lucerne Icons.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Old Town Lucerne, Lucerne Switzerland
Walk along Lucerne river and admire the beauty of Lucerne old town with its well preserved walls and towers.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Jesuitenkirche, Bahnhofstrasse 11a, Lucerne 6003 Switzerland
Stop by the Jesuite church to admire its beautiful architecture
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Time: 12:00 PM
Departure Point: Torbogen Luzern, Bahnhofpl., 6003 Luzern, Switzerland
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 12:00 PM
- Two hrs. full guided walking tour
- One hour Boat Tour
- Fondue Meal per person (either separately as a dish or as part of a three-course meal. Pick your favourites from these 100 variations!
- Entry/Admission - Lake Lucerne
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 18 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Season 1st of November 2018 – 6th of January 2019
100 different fondue cheese types are waiting to be tasted by you, separately or part of a three-course meal. Pick your favourites from these 100 variations!
We have also taken care of warmth! You can enjoy our homemade fondue in the wonderful Winter ambiance at Unter der Egg covered by a cosy blanket and with a warm «Chriesisteisäckli» on your knees.
Fondue Meal Reservation Time Frame:
Monday – Wednesday: 17:30 – 20:00 Thursday – Friday: 17:30 – 20:00 (Service time frame 1) 20:30 – 23:00 (Service time frame 2) Saturday: 14:00 – 20:00 (Service time frame 1) 20:30 – 23:00 (Service time frame 2) Sunday: 14:00 – 22:00 Please indicate the desired time frame when you reserve a tour – thank you!
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands