Start your overnight experience with a pickup from your hotel in Tozeur, and then travel into the desert aboard your Land Cruiser. As you travel, listen to your guide’s stories about the Sahara desert past and present, as well as the many customs and traditions that you’ll experience throughout the evening. Head through Douz Desert Reserve on an African-style wildlife safari, looking out for Arabian gazelles, Fennecs, oryx, and then stop in a Bedouin-inspired camp on the grounds of a private royal retreat. Make your way past the gently flickering flames from the lights that mark the entranceway, and then hop out of your Land Cruiser to take a seat at your table. Before your meal starts, a range of cultural activities is demonstrated around the tables. Enjoy an Arabic Mint Tea and sit back to watch the Bedouin chef food preparation.
Pose in the sand dunes for a photo as the sun goes down, watch a bread-making demonstration or gaze at Tunisia's national bird – the falcon. Take a seat back at your table in time for a cookery demonstration, where you’ll learn how to make local flatbread prepared on open fire.
Then, all that’s left to do is to feast on your 4-course dinner under the stars. Like the activities at the camp, the dishes are mostly traditional Bedouin specialties. After your meal, sit around the bonfire and gaze up at the stars, and then make your way to your Arabic tent — complete with comfortable mattress, pillows, and blanket — nestled inside the camp. Settle in and enjoy sleeping overnight in the heart of the desert!
Wake to a beautiful sunrise in the morning and to the scent of strong Arabic coffee brewing and to see your breakfast being cooked. Then, feast on traditional breakfast bread. After your breakfast, meet your driver and bid your friends in the desert camp a fond farewell before traveling back to Tozeur. Then, finish your experience with a drop-off at your hotel.
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel or location in Tozeur
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 8:00 AM
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Option Departure Time: 10:00 AM
Option Departure Time: 11:00 AM
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from your hotel in Tozeur
- Overnight Luxury Sahara Camping Accommodation
- Visit of Chott El Jerid (One of worlds biggest salt lakes)
- Bottled water
- Dinner - 4-course dinner
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from hotels in other cities
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 3
Adult: Age 18 to 99
Youth: Age 13 to 17
Child: Age 4 to 12
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Most travelers can participate
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate