Your (group+instructor) head out to the Castle square through the Old Town area.
From there, following the kings route (most representative street in Warsaw Krakowskie Przedmieście) to the tomb of unknown soldier with a possibility to catch a glimpse of the Palace of Culture and Science and 2 main streets Świętokrzyska, Marszałkowska), then there is the 1st park on the way The Saxon Garden with a beautiful fountain, and plenty of space to ride around. Next stop is the National Theater then Bank square/Bank Reduta from there straight to the museum of Polish Jews (POLIN). During the further part of the tour you will be shown the Krasiński family park and palace, The superior courthouse, and the monument of Warsaw uprising. From that point you will reach the New Town (Part of Old town after crossing the barbican) Where Mary Curie was born and where she was working. In the end there is a fountain park, which is a very popular spot among locals, and finally The back of the Royal castle which is majestic and spectacular. Up from that point we are basically back at the office where You are served beverage of your choice either tea/coffee or something cold and refreshing. After the whole experience we will gladly call the taxi for you or just write down streets or places worth visiting during your stay in our capital city.
Departure Point: Super Segway Tours office, Krakowskie Przedmieście 56, 00-322 Warszawa, Poland
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
- Professional guide (english speaking)
- Use of helmet
- Rain coats, scarfs, hats if the weather requires so
- Private Tour
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 10 to 99
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Not wheelchair accessible
Children must be accompanied by an adult (or there must be disclaimer at the bottom of the contract that you take responsibility for your child)
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Minimum weight for a child is 35 kg
Near public transportation
Most travelers can participate