This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mont Tremblant Activity Centre, 118 Chemin Kandahar, Mont Tremblant, Quebec J8E 1E2 Canada
Find us at the base of the ski slopes, in Place Saint-Bernard.
Departure Point: 2810 Chem. du Village, Mont-Tremblant, QC J8E 1E9, Canada
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Lac Tremblant Cruise - 13:30 13:30:
Option Descriptions: Lac Tremblant Cruise - 13:30: A 60 minute guided lake Cruise aboard the Grand Manitou. Everyday at 13:30. Meeting time 13:10.
Option Departure Time: 1:30 PM
Lake Tremblant Cruise - 3:30pm 15:30:
Option Descriptions: Lake Tremblant Cruise - 15:30: A 60 minute guided lake Cruise aboard the Grand Manitou. Everyday at 15:30. Meeting 15:10.
Option Departure Time: 3:30 PM
- All our clients are automatically covered by Airmedic medical emergency helicopter evacuation, for the duration of the activity.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Drinks (available to purchase)
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Senior: Age 65 to 99
Adult: Age 13 to 64
Child: Age 2 to 12
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
For 13+, proof of vaccination required with proof of identity (Vaxi-Code,QR code or paper proof - showing 2nd dose).
Wearing a face cover is mandatory. You can purchase them on site for $2.