This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mont Tremblant Activity Centre, 118 Chemin Kandahar, Mont Tremblant, Quebec J8E 1E2 Canada
Situated on the Tremblant Resort.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point: 400 Chemin du Mont Catherine, Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts, QC J8C 2Z7, Canada
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Morning Departure 9:00 09:00:
Option Descriptions: 3 hour Guided Via Ferrata Excursion. Meeting time 9:00 for a 9:30 departure. Save 15% on this departure!
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Afternoon Departure 13:30 13:30:
Option Descriptions: 3 HourGuided Via Ferrata Excursion. Meeting time 13:30 for a 14:00 departure
Option Departure Time: 1:30 PM
- All equipment (harness, helmet)
- All our clients are automatically covered by Airmedic medical emergency helicopter evacuation, for the duration of the activity.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities for guides (optional)
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 16 to 80
Child: Age 10 to 15
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
The via ferrata is physically demanding (requires slightly above average upper body strength)
10 years old minimum
Minimum weight is 100 lbs / 45 kg
Maximum weight is 264 lbs / 120 kg
Maximum waist size 53 inches, 135 cm
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Participants must wear closed-toe sport shoes
Participants should not wear any jewelry and long hair should be attached.
Pregnant women may not participate
Minimum numbers (4 pax) apply at certain times of the year. (1 May - 29 June and 4 Sept. to 31 October). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough participants to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers