This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mont Tremblant Activity Centre, 118 Chemin Kandahar, Mont Tremblant, Quebec J8E 1E2 Canada
This trip is the perfect summer family activity!
Your day of family rafting starts with a pick up at the base of the resort at Tremblant at 11:00 a.m. The bus will bring you directly to the river, approximately 1 hour away where you will meet our professional rafting guides.
After a short safety briefing, you take off down the river! You will raft on the Rouge River with rapids up to class 3, with stops for swimming and body surfing. Kids will love jumping from the raft into the water and floating their way down to the beach for lunch. A riverside lunch of sandwiches and chips will be served mid way, while you enjoy the scenery, swirling currents and expansive sandy beaches.
After your descent (approx 3 hours including stops), the bus will take you back to Tremblant. Return time is at 6:00 p.m.
Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Departure Point: Quartier Tremblant – Camp de base, 161 Chemin du Curé Deslauriers, Mont-Tremblant, QC J8E 1C9, Canada
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- 8-10 km of family rafting, guide and all equipment including wetsuits are included.
- Riverside picnic lunch (vegetarian option possible, by request in advance)
- Transport by private vehicle
- All our clients are automatically covered by Airmedic medical emergency helicopter evacuation, for the duration of the activity.
- Professional guide
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 17 to 80
Youth: Age 7 to 16
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Minimum 2 participants.
Youths must be accompanied by an adult.
All participants must know how to swim.
No expectant mothers
This activity requires some physical exertion.
Participants will meet at the base camp and can leave a bag there.
Our base camp is between Ottawa and Montreal near the Ontario border. (1 hr 15 min from Tremblant and 1 hour 15 minutes from Montreal or Ottawa.)
Minimum age is 6 years old
Near public transportation
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Hygiene measures will be in place and enforced for employees and guests.
Maximum 4 to 6 participants from the same residence per raft
Wait until your entire group has arrived in the parking lot before proceeding to check-in.
Wearing a mask is mandatory on our shuttle.