At time of booking, please make sure to include the following flight and hotel details:
• Flight Number
• Departing City / Arrival City
• Arrival Time
• Hotel Name
• Hotel Address
Transfer services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How to recognize the driver
At the arrival hall of Vilnius Airport please find the driver who will keep a card with your name on it.
There’s no need to waste time and effort looking for a taxis and negotiating prices. Book your transfer in advance.
At the arrival hall of Vilnius Airport
:Tour option details are as follows
- One way private transfer (from Vilnius Airport to the hotel)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 3 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats available
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate