This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amphitheatre de Pula, Flavijevska ul., Pula 52100 Croatia
Two centuries old Roman amphitheater, sixth largest still-standing in the world. Located in the middle of modern-day Pula, close to the sea and shipyard, it offers insight into entertainment in the Roman Empire and photographic opportunities.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Port of Rovinj, Rovinj Croatia
One of the most engaging seaside towns on the Adriatic. With houses built right along the shoreline, colorful and peculiar, roam the port area and wind through the cobblestone streets to catch some wonderful photos. Dominating over the old part of town from the top of the Rovinj peninsula, the St. Euphemia church is both a prominent landmark from afar and from up close. The plateau in front also offers views of the Adriatic and excellent sunsets. Those willing to do the legwork can climb the 62-meter bell tower, tallest in Istria.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Hilltop Walled Ancient City of Motovun, Motovun Croatia
Perched atop a steep hill, Motovun dominates the valley below and is a photographic jewel, with protective walls almost completely intact. After some photography from surrounding hills, walk the walls and see why the town was such an important place throughout its history.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Time: 8:00 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup at any accommodation in or near Zagreb or enroute to Istria.
- Pleso Airport, Zagreb Croatia
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional photographer guide
- Entry/Admission - Amphitheatre de Pula
- Entry/Admission - Hilltop Walled Ancient City of Motovun
- Food and drinks
- Photography equipment
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 18 to 99
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A minimum of two people per booking is required
A maximum of seven people per booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Not wheelchair accessible
Service animals allowed
Infants must sit on laps
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate