Kayaking in Vilnele river is designed for the ones who really loves extreme swimming. Vilnele river is filled with large rocks, sharp turns, and fallen trees. Do not forget that the stream of the river is very fast too.
Kayaking in Vilnele river allows for you to see a famous geological monument - Pūčkoriai outcrop, which is as much as 65 meters high and 260 meters wide, Belmontas mill with its beautiful waterfalls, the famous Užupis republic, Gediminas Castle, many small bridges around the Vilnius city centre and finally the river of Neris, which is perfect for calm ending after the intense rowing down the stream.
This swim requires physical fitness and fast reaction.
Departure Time: Flexible
Departure Point: White Bridge, Vilnius
Return Details: White Bridge, Vilnius
:Tour option details are as follows
Belmontas - White bridge:
Option Descriptions: Swim lasts around 2 hours.
Naujoji Vilnia – White Bridge:
Option Descriptions: Swim lasts around 3-4 hours.
- One-way shared transfer
- Kayaks, including all necessary equipment (paddles, safety gear)
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 18 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for small kids
Dress code is comfortable
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum number of swimmers - 8 people
Not recommended to take important things into swim
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers