This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Church of the Virgin Mary, Motovun Croatia
Hum, Croatians like to call it the smallest city in the world, it is situated in the heart of Istra. During the history it was the most famous center of Croatian Glagolitic script, which can be seen on historical monuments such as Glagolitic walkway which connect Hum and Roc.
Pazin is a home of the medieval fortress known as Kastel which due to its position inspired Jules Vern to set part of his novel 'Mathias Sandorf' in this area. In honor of him local hold a festival 'Days of Jules Vern'. But this wonderful town also hold other sights to see such as church of St. Nicolas, Franciscan Church of Visitation.
Stop At: Super Tours, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
The most famous Istrian medieval city is of course Motovun. Well known film festival takes place there every year, but popularity of this place is also due its architecture. From the church of St. Stephen with a separate bell tower, serrated battlements, gates and walls to the enchanting streets and squares makes this place magical to wonder around. We should not forget to mention amazing offer of food and wine especially truffles specialties that are taken from nearby Motovun forest. Definitely don’t forget to ask about the legend of Veli Joze, benign giant that lived in the vicinity of the town.
And finally the last but still significant little place called Zavrsje. This town was surrounded by walls and had two entrances. Today the city core of Zavrsje it is protected urban unit entered in the Register of Croatian cultural monuments. Among preserved buildings, three churches, castle and south entrance gates stand out.
Stop At: Zavrsje 52429 Croatia
Departure Time: 7:00 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
:Tour option details are as follows
Private Istra 07:00:
Option Descriptions: Group 1-8: Private tour
Option Departure Time: 7:00 AM
- Transportation with luxury vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 0 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats available
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms