Upon arrival, a sightseeing tour of Pag begins. After visiting important town sights, get some free time for a refreshment or coffee break. Next, visit the Pag Lace Gallery and Museum of Salt where you'll find out about the local traditions and life of Pag residents.
Then head toward the picturesque village of Kolan for views of the stunning island landscapes. Tour a Gligora cheese factory, which offers a unique insight into the rich heritage of Paski sir, hard cheese known all over the world for its special aroma and high quality. According to your wishes, stop at local konoba for traditional lunch (own expense).
The lacework of Pag is listed at UNESCO`s World Intangible Cultural Heritage Register. Women from Pag started knitting it in the 15th century. Pag cheese is known in the entire world as authentic Croatian product. Herds of lambs live on the rocky island slopes and eat aromatic herbs that grow from the karst cracks. Due to the Mediterranean herbs its meat has unique taste. It is especially delicious baked in the embers of fire under the peka bell dome. Besides the lace, salt is the other white gold of Pag island. It always had an important role in the lives of local residents. The production of salt on Pag lasts for more than 1,000 years.
Your tour ends five hours later with a drop-off at your hotel or port in Zadar.
Departure Time: 10:00 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
thank you for booking this tour with Zadar Excursions.
Please send us the address of your apartment in Zadar and we will meet you there.
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- Private transportation
- Snacks - Cheese Tasting
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine
- Licensed Local Guide
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 10 to 99
Child: Age 4 to 9
Infant: Age 0 to 3
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not wheelchair accessible
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Infant seats available
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate