During the drive through the center, there will be a chance to see the famous Frenkel Villa, Church of St.Peter and Paul and meet the Millenium Fox and Golden Archer of the Sundial. Moreover, you will hear about one of the oldest confectionery factories in Lithuania and will even have a chance to buy some tasty souvenirs to take back home.
The famous Hill of Crosses will be your next stop, where the Pope John Paul II held the most highly attended mass in our country – during his visit to Lithuania in 1993. This old mound from the days of the crusaders has been decorated with thousands of crosses in every imaginable size and form. This has always been, as it is now, a place of pilgrimage. Today a veritable sea of crosses – hundreds of thousands of them – serves as a monument to Lithuanians’ devotion to their religion. You will learn about the cross making craft - one of the most unique Lithuanian crafts, included in the UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage List.
After the visit in the Hill of Crosses, it is possible to stop for lunch in a traditional restaurant before making your way back to the capital city, Vilnius.
Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Departure Point: Centrally located hotels in VilniusJune 16 09:00:
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Descriptions: Tour to the Hill of Crosses and Siauliai town (pick up at the centrally located hotel)
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AMPrivate Tour 09:00:
Option Descriptions: Private tour to the hill of Crosses is available everyday.
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 0 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
A moderate amount of walking is involved.
Minimum number of 3 persons for the group tour is required. If there are less participants, the tour can be cancelled. If this happens, you will be offered an alternative solution or full refund.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers