We will pick you up from your location in Vilnius and disembark near one of Trakai lakes. We will begin our tour with learning basic strokes, how to handle a canoe and the safety rules.
After paddling for a while we will reach Lake Galve with our main point of interest – Trakai Castle.
We will take some amazing photos of you paddling a cedar strip canoe. You will also get some areal pictures with the Castle in the background. Let's move on, as we will return to the Castle on our way back. From now on, you will have this rare opportunity to enjoy paddling, nature and historical heritage all in one canoe. After visiting a couple of beautiful landmarks, we will make a stop at one of the uninhabited islands for a picnic. Once we've finished, we will head back and if we’re lucky enough, we will enjoy a picturesque peaceful sunset at the Trakai Castle.
• Trakai Island Castle Museum, Kestucio Str. 4, Trakai 21104 Lithuania
Departure Point: Birutės g. 24, Trakai 21106, Lithuania
Traveler pickup is offered
The easiest way is to navigate to this address with the help of you mobile device.
Address: Birutės g. 24, Trakai 21106
- Vilnius Airport, Vilnius Lithuania
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 12:00 PM
Option Departure Time: 3:00 PM
- Professional English speaking guide
- Hand made cedar strip canoe
- Picnic basket with light refreshments and snacks
- Personal flotation device, Dry bags, Paddles
- Set of chairs
- Photos taken by guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 16 to 90
Youth: Age 10 to 15
Child: Age 6 to 9
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Minimum age is 16 years
Swimming skills are required
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Subject to favorable weather conditions (strong wind). If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Tour is organised by "Wet Weim Adventure Company"
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers