This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ellmau - SkiWelt, Weißachgraben 5, 6352 Ellmau, Austria
After your Salzburg hotel pickup, your journey will take you on country roads to Lofer and further on to Ellmau with one of the most beautiful mountain ranges in the Alps, the famous "Kaisergebirge". You'll drive on an off the beaten track road to reach a great photo spot. Capture a great picture of that very unique mountain range.
Continue to the Swarovski Worlds in Wattens.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Swarovski Kristallwelten, Kristallweltenstrasse 1, Wattens 6112 Austria
Multimedia artist André Heller designed that unique and magical place in 1995, in May 2015, Swarovski Crystal Worlds have been redesigned and quite a lot expanded outwards to include an open space of crystalline nature, which is known as “The Garden”. The Tour through the Crystal Worlds starts with the Giant. André Heller devised the story of the giant who had gone out to experience the world with all its treasures and wonders.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The Golden Roof (Goldenes Dachl), Duke Friedrich Street 15, Innsbruck 6020 Austria
Explore the beautiful town center of Innsbruck after your brief Innsbruck minivan city tour. Start with visiting the Golden Roof museum in Innsbruck.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Salzburger Altstadt, Altstadt, Salzburg Austria
Return drive via Rosenheim to Salzburg. Tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel in Salzburg.
Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from any hotel in the city of Salzburg, if your hotel or private address (Airbnb etc.) is not in the list, then just mention it and we'll pick you up from there.
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Local taxes
- Private guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Swarovski Kristallwelten
- Entry/Admission - The Golden Roof (Goldenes Dachl)
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 3
Adult: Age 16 to 99
Youth: Age 11 to 15
Child: Age 4 to 10
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request; make a note in the 'Special Requirements' box when you book
This day trip may be operated by a multilingual guide
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Infant seats available
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms