This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Icacos Island, Fajardo 00738 Puerto Rico
• Guests must arrive 30 minutes before departure to get the snorkeling equipment (scuba diving - mask, snorkel and fins)
• Boat departs from Villa Marina in Fajardo at 10:00 a.m.
• We hoist the sail when leaving the dock and sail towards the island of Icacos
• Boat arrives at the island of Icacos at 10:45 a.m.
• Once the boat arrives at the island of Icacos, the security instructions will be given, the equipment will be delivered and the guests will proceed to the beach and dive. Those who do not know how to snorkel will be offered help and assistance by the crew.
• While guests are at the beach, crew members prepare lunch. Lunch consists of "building your own sandwich" with a variety of meats and cheeses, condiments, bread, pasta salad and green salad, tuna salad, chicken salad, soft drinks, pina coladas and fruit punch with rum.
• We leave the island of Icacos Isla at 1:30 pm to go snorkeling to Cayo Tortugas
• We leave this area at 2:30 p.m. and start our return to port.
• While sailing back to Puerto we prepare a plate of fresh fruit for everyone.
• We arrived at the marina at 3:30 p.m.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point: 1: San Juan, San Juan, Puerto Rico
2: Villa Marina Yacht Harbour, Avenida Marina View, Fajardo, 00738, Puerto Rico
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up in San Juan is only offered if the transportation option was purchased
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
Tour Without Transport 09:30:
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Descriptions: Includes price of cruise only. Hotel pickup and drop-off not included.
Option Departure Time: 9:30 AMTour Including Transport 07:45:
Option Descriptions: Includes price of cruise plus hotel pickup and drop-off
Option Departure Time: 7:45 AM
- Refreshments, bottled Water , Pina Colada and Rum Punch
- Snorkeling equipment
- Local taxes
- If transportation is chosen, be advised that we only pick up at selected Hotel locations in San Juan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Natural resources reef and beach protection fee (USD $3 per person)
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 12 to 99
Child: Age 4 to 11
Infant: Age 0 to 3
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The drive to Marina is about an hour from San Juan, check in at 9:30 am
Lunch usually consists of ham, turkey, salami, cheese, variety of salads, fruit, snacks and fresh local bread
Pick up is only provided when upgraded and Operator has minimum of Guests booking with transportation. Pick up's are at selected San Juan Locations
This tour requires a minimum number of 12 passengers to operate.
We need to be informed in advance by phone if Client brings a certified Service Dog. Need to have service dog tag/ID
Not wheelchair accessible
Service animals allowed
Infants must sit on laps
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Most travelers can participate
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 44 travelers