Your visit to Skylon Tower begins with the 'Ride to the Top' in the glass-enclosed exterior elevator, which provides a smooth, 52-second trip to the expansive indoor and outdoor observation deck.
Take in the aerial views of Horseshoe Falls, American Falls, Great Gorge, and the Niagara River from the top of the tower, the region's tallest free-standing structure. You can also spot the Niagara wine region and the skyscrapers of Toronto and Buffalo on a clear day, when the view extends beyond 77 miles (125 km).
Departure Time: 1/1/2020 - 12/30/2020
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
Departure Point: Skylon Tower, 5200 Robinson St, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 2A2 Canada
:Tour option details are as follows
- Ride to the Top
- Entry/Admission - Skylon Tower
- Parking fees
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 2
Adult: Age 13 to 99
Child: Age 3 to 12
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Regular temperature checks for staff
Directional arrows - one way signs and dedicated entry/exit points to assist with physical distancing and minimize contact with other guests in our facility.
Communication signage throughout the building.
Refer to our website for updated information.