Mosey over to Clifton Hill, a major promenade near Niagara Falls offering a variety of amusements sure to please your family and friends. With your Fun Pass, enjoy admission to 4 top attractions at a low price — less than if you visited each site separately.
Duration: 3 hours
Visit: Niagara SkyWheel, 4950 Clifton Hill, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3N4 Canada
Take a ride in Canada’s largest observation wheel. Inside a climate-controlled gondola, soar 175 feet (53 meters) into the air. Capture showstopping views of Niagara River, Niagara Parks and Clifton Hill.
Duration: 15 minutes
Visit: Wizard Golf, 4950 Clifton Hill, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3N4 Canada
At Wizards Golf, a glow-in-the-dark course, make your own fairytale adventure as you putt through exhibits of wizards, trolls, fairies, castles and dragons.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Dinosaur Adventure Golf, 4960 Clifton Hill, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3N4 Canada
Dinosaur Adventure Golf offers two 18-hole golf courses: ‘Raptor’ and ‘T-Rex’ spread out over 70,000 square feet (6,500 square meters). Pass lifelike dinosaurs towering over 30 feet (9 meters) high and bubbling ponds. In the home stretch to the 18th hole, play inside an ‘active’ steam-erupting volcano.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Movieland Wax Museum, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6S8 Canada
Snap pics next to the likes of Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow, Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones and Tom Hanks as Forrest Gump. The younger ones in your group will squeal with delight at the wax figures of Justin Bieber, Hannah Montana and Harry Potter. At the end of the museum tour, take the optional trip through the House of Horrors for a hair-raising experience.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Zombie Attack, 4960 Clifton Hill, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3N4 Canada
How will you fare in the Zombie Apocalypse? Find out as you blast away at blood thirsty zombies in a battle for survival and all humankind! Enjoy rich multi-sensory adventures with cutting edge graphics and visual FX ensuring top User Experience. The Zombie Attack features real-time 6D graphics and individual scoring system to create a unique adventure. This movie might be a little scarier for some younger children.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Time: Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2020 - 11/1/2020
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
Departure Point: 4960 Clifton Hill, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3N4 Canada
:Tour option details are as follows
4 Attraction Pass:
Option Descriptions: Purchase the -Attraction Pass for access to: Niagara SkyWheel, Movieland Wax Museum, Adventure Golf and Zombie Attack
- 4 of Niagara Falls Top Attractions
- Entry/Admission - Clifton Hill
- Entry/Admission - Niagara SkyWheel
- Entry/Admission - Wizard Golf
- Entry/Admission - Dinosaur Adventure Golf
- Entry/Admission - Movieland Wax Museum
- Entry/Admission - Zombie Attack
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 13 to 99
Child: Age 0 to 12
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Regular temperature checks for staff