Panoramic Island Tour
Route Duration: 6 hours
- LABRANDA Riviera Hotel & Spa - One of a few pick up points in Mellieha Bay
- Topaz Hotel - One of a few pick up points in Bugibba
- Hilton Malta - One of a few pick up points in St Julian's
- Sliema Ferry - One of a few pick up points in Sliema - the optional cruise also departs from here.
- Valletta Waterfront - One of a few pick up points in Valetta before the full tour begins
- Birgu - The oldest of the 3 cities dating back to the Middle Ages - 15 minute stop.
- Marsaxlokk - A beautiful fishing village where you can enjoy an hour of exploration and indulge in some seafood delights for lunch.
- Blue Grotto - The famous sea caves - also the setting of many films and one of the most photographed sights of Malta. Not to be missed. 30 minutes will be spent here.
- Mdina - A fortified medieval city - 1 hour will be spent here
- Mosta - See the stunning Basilica boasting the largest unsupported dome. A short pit-stop here before heading back to the pick up points to conclude your day tour.
Blue Grotto (Il-Hnejja) / Mosta Parish / Tarxien Temples / Mdina Old City / Marsaxlokk Bay / Mdina Glass / City Sightseeing Malta / The Malta Experience / Malta National Aquarium / Malta Falconry Centre / Malta Classic Car Collection Museum / Ta' Qali / Valletta Waterfront / Mediterraneo Marine Park / Mdina / Sliema
Operates: Tours depart daily between 9:00am and 10:45am depending on pick up location. The tour runs daily. Pick-up points: 9:00 a.m. Mellieha Riviera Hotel Maritim Hotel 9:30 a.m. Bugibba Topaz Hotel Bugibba Jetty Bugibba Square Dolmen Hotel Santana Hotel Malta National Aquarium Qawra Stop 10:00 a.m. St. Julian’s ITS Roundabout St Georges Bay Stop Westin Arch Stop Hilton Roundabout Spinola Stop Balluta Stop 10:30 a.m. Sliema Preluna Bus Stop Sliema Ferry Bus Stop Bayview Hotel Bus stop 10:45 a.m. Valletta Valletta City Centre Valletta Waterfront Stop
Departure Point: You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return Details: You may disembark at any of the available stops.
:Tour option details are as follows
48 Hour Bus and Boat Ticket 09:00:
Option Descriptions: 48 Hour Ticket: Explore Malta with unlimited hop-on hop-off for 48 hours from first use.
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
24 Hour Bus and Boat Ticket 09:00:
Option Descriptions: Bus and Boat
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
1 Day Bus Tour 00:00:
Option Departure Time: 12:00 AM
- Panoramic Island Bus Tour - apx 6 hours depending on pick up location
- On-board audio commentary available in several languages + free headphones
- Discount booklet including offers on local eateries, shopping and attractions
- Harbour Cruise (if option selected)
- Food and drinks, unless specified. Lunch is not included.
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 15 to 99
Child: Age 5 to 14
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Season: Panoramic Bus Tour runs daily until 31st March 2021
Duration: Panoramic Island Tour - 5hr 45 minutes apx depending on pick-up point
Departures: 9:00am Mellieha, 9:30am Bugibba, 10am St Julian's, 10:30am Sliema, 10:45am Valetta.
Harbour Cruise: Runs everyday except Tuesday's and Sunday's at 10:30am and 14:45pm from Sliema Ferries. Duration: 1hr 30mins. Subject to weather and tide conditions.
Near public transportation
Most travelers can participate
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized