This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mr.Shuttle Tours & Transfers Krakow, ul. Ofiar Dabia 10 A, Krakow 31-566 Poland
During the trip, you will watch a documentary movie about history of the Nazi concentration camps.
Stop At: Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau, ul. Wiezniow Oswiecimia 20 Entrance to the Museum is located at Stanisławy Leszczyńskiej Str. no. 11, Oswiecim 32-603 Poland
Firstly, You will be taken to Auschwitz I, where you will join an English tour – provided by the museum’s guide – for about 2 hours. After that, we will transfer you to Auschwitz II-Birkenau, which is about 2 km away. You will spend there about one hour with the same guide.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Wieliczka Salt Mine, Jana Mikolaja Danilowicza 10, Wieliczka 32-020 Poland
In a second part of the day, you will be transferred to Wieliczka Salt Mine, which happens to be one of the oldest working salt mines in the World: it has been producing salt for over 700 years. You will be attending an English guided tour at 4pm or 5pm (depending on road conditions). Your guide will take you up to 140 meters underground for a 2.5-hours journey through over 2.5-km tourist route full of chambers with amazing salt carvings and statues.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Time: 7:00 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed please add a remark and we will pick you up from any
accommodation (also Airbnb) located within Krakow City limits.
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 7:00 AM
- Door-to-door transportation (Free hotel Pick-up)
- Documentary movie
- Lunch set
- English speaking guide in Auschwitz and Birkenau and Salt Mine
- Entry/Admission - Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau
- Entry/Admission - Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 18 to 74
Senior: Age 75 to 99
Youth: Age 14 to 17
Child: Age 5 to 13
Infant: Age 0 to 4
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note that the maximum size of bags and backpacks allowed to carry on the Museum grounds is 30 x 20 x 10 cm. You can always leave your belongings inside the bus which will be parked nearby.
Please note that this tour is not available on: 25th of December, 1st of January, Easter Saturday afternoon, Easter Sunday and March of the Living Day.
Please note that to reach the first level of the mine (64 meters underground), You have to descent a wooden stairway which has 378 stairs. After the tour, You will be taken up to the surface with a lift.
Temperature in the Salt Mine is approximately 14 degrees C (57 degrees F), please wear warm clothes and comfortable shoes.
Adult pricing applies to all participants
Not wheelchair accessible
Infant seats available
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Increased ventilation by opening windows and replacing air filters regularly, keeping fan ON and re-circulation OFF, to maintain fresh air flow.