This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Arena di Verona, Piazza Bra 1, 37121, Verona Italy
Learn about the romance, drama and family feuds of Verona that led Shakespeare to choose the city as the setting for Romeo and Juliet. Start your 2-hour guided tour at the Arena that was built before Rome’s Colosseum and is still used for cultural events.
Walk to Juliet's house to see the famous balcony and the statue of Juliet. Continue to Herbs Square, where you’ll find a lively market, the Lamberti Tower and the ancient Domus Mercatorum. Visit historic Signori Square, where the entire history of Verona can be seen. You’ll find structures from the Romans through the Romanesque, Gothic and Renaissance periods. Pass through medieval courtyards on your way to the Scala Family Tombs.
Pass By: Casa di Giulietta, Via Cappello 23, 37121, Verona Italy
Pass By: Piazza delle Erbe, 37121, Verona Italy
Departure Time: 1:45 PM
Departure Point: Piazza Bra, P.za Bra, Verona VR, Italy
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Fascinating Verona: in the Footprints of Romeo and Juliet 13:45:
Option Departure Time: 1:45 PM
- Local professional guide
- Small group tour of the top attractions in Verona
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 16 to 99
Child: Age 0 to 15
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Social distancing enforced throughout experience