One of the most unique places you can snorkel on Maui is actually off Maui, on Lanai! Just 8.8 miles across the channel is the Pineapple Isle – Maui’s closest neighbor island. Lanai used to be agricultural land for the world’s largest pineapple plantation. Today, the Quicksilver catamaran’s Lanai snorkeling tour gives you the chance to visit this incredible place.
The nearshore waters of this island are home to sheer cliffs, craggy rocks, and coral reefs full of colorful marine life. A large pod of spinner dolphins lives offshore and spends a considerable amount of time in the channel. Whether you get the chance to see the wide-ranging coral reef of Manele Bay, or Shark Fin Rock, this Lanai snorkeling tour will leave you with lasting marine life memories.
This family-friendly Lanai snorkeling tour is sure to satisfy everyone, from first-timers to those more experienced with the thrilling sport. All snorkel gear, flotation devices, and snorkel instruction is included on Quicksilver. You can rent wetsuits and underwater cameras! There is also an exciting water slide, a freshwater shower to rinse off the salt, and even a glass-bottom viewing room!
• Lanai, Lanai, Hawaii
• Manele Small Boat Harbor, Manele Harbor, Lanai City, Lanai, HI 96736
Departure Time: 7:30 AM
Departure Point: 675 Wharf St, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
2021 Quicksilver Lanai Snorkel 07:30:
Option Departure Time: 7:30 AM
- Water slide
- Professional captain and crew
- Use of top-quality snorkel gear and flotation devices
- Ice-cold soda, juice, coffee or tea
- Two restrooms
- Two freshwater showers
- Informative and historical narration
- "Jump for Joy" Jumping Platform
- Dolphin Search
- Whale Watching (In Season)
- Adult beverages (for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off not included nor available
- Wetsuit and underwater digital camera rentals (for purchase)
- Dramamine (for purchase)
- Paid parking available in Lahaina
- T-shirts available (for purchase)
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 6
Adult: Age 13 to 99
Child: Age 7 to 12
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian & Gluten-Free option is available; please advise at time of booking if required.
Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A 48-hour notice is required for cancellation or reschedule.
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Mandatory Check-in 30 minutes prior to departure.
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Minimum drinking age: 21 years old.
Most travelers can participate
Bring cash if you'd like to tip the crew!
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 74 travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff