This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Penneshaw, Penneshaw, Kangaroo Island, South Australia
This morning enjoy your scenic coach transfer to Cape Jervis to meet the ferry for your 45 minute trip to Kangaroo Island. On arrival into Penneshaw, meet your coach and driver to begin your tour.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Seal Bay Conservation Park, Seal Bay Road, Seal Bay, Kangaroo Island, South Australia 5223 Australia
At Seal Bay, you will be taken down onto the beach by a Parks Interpretive Officer to see the Australian sea lions close-up - swimming in the surf or basking in the sand.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Remarkable Rocks, South Coast Road Flinders Chase National Park, Kangaroo Island, South Australia 5222 Australia
See the rugged coastline and explore the iconic Remarkable Rocks, taking in the great photographic opportunities.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Cape du Couedic Lighthouse, Lighthouse Heritage Walk, Kangaroo Island, South Australia 5223 Australia
See the historic Cape de Couedic Lighthouse.
Stop At: Admirals Arch, Cape du Couedic Road Flinders Chase National Park, Kangaroo Island, South Australia SA 5222 Australia
Take the boardwalk around the cliff face to discover Admirals Arch, a natural rock arch sculpted by weathering and erosion from the sea. A nursery and safe haven for Long-nosed fur seals, you can watch the playful colony get about their daily business.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Time: 6:30 AM
Departure Point: Adelaide Central Bus Station Franklin St, 83 Franklin St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
Roundtrip Cruise 06:30:
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Descriptions: Roundtrip cruise to Kangaroo Island. Depart at 6:45am. Return approx. 10:40pm
Option Departure Time: 6:30 AM
- Lunch - 2-course lunch
- Travel by air-conditioned coach with expert commentary by local driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Seal Bay Guided Beach Walk
- Flinders Chase National Park including the iconic Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch
- Entry/Admission - Seal Bay Conservation Park
- Entry/Admission - Remarkable Rocks
- Entry/Admission - Admirals Arch
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 15 to 99
Child: Age 3 to 14
Infant: Age 0 to 2
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
Please bring light jacket and sun protection
Not wheelchair accessible
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Most travelers can participate
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
We have always had stringent and rigorous hygiene standards, cleaning procedures and health and safety practices. During this time, we have stepped up our practices and procedures even further in accordance with the health advice to ensure we maintain these to the highest standards.