Then transfer to the resort town of Engelberg to experience the cliff walk on Mount Titlis. Cross what may be the highest suspension bridge in Europe. Over 10,000-feet (3,000-meter) high with a 550-foot (500-meter) drop, these 150 steps are sure to test your nerves.
Departure Time: 8:00 AM
Departure Point: Pickup from your hotel
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- WiFI (please prereserve, if needed!
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- English Guide in Lucerne (only for the Tour in Lucern)
- Hotel/port/any other place pickup and drop-off
- English speeking Guide is provided for the Lucern City Tour.
- No English speeking Guide is needed for the transfer or in Engelberg/Titlis mountain. The beautiful environment, the nature and the mountain speak for themselves!
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 6 to 99
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Dress code, please bring a jacket with you
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers