This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fort Jesus, Mombasa KE, Mombasa, Kenya
You will be picked up from the port and taken to the Fort Jesus. This is Mombasa's oldest museum and it depicts the culture and the origin of the local people, mentioning the origin of Swahili. With a guide you will be able to trace the historical pattern leading to the influence of the sultans. In addition, you will learn the culture of the local people through different exhibitions.
You will enjoy a walk in narrow streets of the Mombasa old town, passing through the famous fish market before driving to see the elephant tusks as a monuments of the ancient (now illegal) ivory trade. After, you will then walk in the market with lunch at a local dishes to sample the local cuisines.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Haller Park, North Coast of Mombasa along the Mombasa Malindi Road, Mombasa 80100 Kenya
After lunch you will be taken to the Haller Park. This is not a zoo but a free roaming animal sanctuary born out of the idea to conserve a big old vast former cement quarry. There are lots of animals to see and depending on your excitement this will last between 2 and three hours from where you will dropped back to your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mombasa Tusks, Moi avenue, Mombasa 80100 Kenya
These giant aluminum tusks along Moi Avenue were built to commemorate a visit by Princess Margaret.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Time: 8:00 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
Any hotel within Mombasa
- Moi Intl Airport, Mombasa Kenya
- mombasa port, Kilindini
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Fort Jesus
- Entry/Admission - Haller Park
- Entry/Admission - Mombasa Tusks
- Food and drinks
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 13 to 95
Child: Age 2 to 12
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Infant seats available
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate