Optionally we'll arrange a light and quick and tasty lunch in Rundale Palace for 10 EUR. In case if you want to have a guided tour in Rundale Palace, let us know this at least 2 days before we leave and we'll organise the guide for you at additional cost of 40 EUR.
After Rundale palace we continue our way to Vilnius and within 1 hour we'll reach the Hill of Crosses, where you'll have 30 minutes time to see, feel and make pictures from this unique place. After that we'll have 2 h 40 minutes drive to the destination in Vilnius.
Meeting is 5 minutes before departure time.
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Option Departure Time: 9:30 AM
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- The listed fee doesn't include 60 EUR as for fuel surcharge!
- Rundale Palace entrance fee (13 EUR or less depending from the season and the route chosen)
- Lunch from 4 EUR ( to be ordered before arrival to Rundale palace)
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 0 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Vegetarian option for lunch is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
Guided tour in Rundale Palace is subject of availability of the guide and must be booked at least 2 days in advance
The duration of transfer is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions etc.
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Infant seats available
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands