Day 1: La Paz - National Park SAJAMA
Pass By: Plaza Murillo, La Paz Bolivia
09:00 a.m. Pick up from the hotel in the city of La Paz and private transportation, in our journey will cross the Bolivian altiplano, we will visit the funerary towers of ancient cultures, these are called "CHULLPAS" (Tombs - Pre-Columbian) and many still contain skeletal remains of those who inhabited those lands.
Stop At: Sajama National Park, Oruro Bolivia
Sajama National Park
We will visit the Church of Curahuara de Carangas, one of the oldest in the continent called the "Sistine Chapel"
Altiplano & quot;, for the beauty of the paintings it contains in its halls.
Box Lunch in the valley of rocks.
In the afternoon hours we will be arriving at the town of Sajama and in the afternoon we will have a visit to the forest of queñuas "Native trees"
Dinner and overnight in the town of Sajama. ( Basic hostels with private bathrooms)
Duration: 6 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight in Private Rooms
Day 2: National Park SAJAMA - La Paz
Stop At: Nevado Sajama, Sajama National Park Bolivia
2nd DAY.- NATIONAL PARK SAJAMA - LA PAZ.
After enjoying a delicious breakfast we continue our tour for this day very early visit the geysers, on our way we can observe the
typical Andean fauna of the place such as the Andean camelids, Alpacas, llamas and Vicuñas, we will appreciate the vaporization of the fumaroles.
Later we will continue our visit to the hot springs to take
a healthy and natural bath.
We leave with destination of return to the City of La Paz, in our private mobility.
We will have lunch en route to enjoy local food.
When we arrive in La Paz, we leave it at your Hotel of preference.
Duration: 3 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
La Paz City (All Hotels are included)
- El Alto Airport, La Paz Bolivia
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight accommodation
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks (2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 1 Dinner)
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Sajama National Park
- Entry/Admission - Nevado Sajama
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 12 to 90
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Infants must sit on laps
Infant seats available
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons