This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Goreme National Park, Goreme 50180 Turkey
Pre-Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Flight:
You are picked up from your hotel one hour before the sunrise (around 06:30 during winter and 04:30 during summer) in our VIP vehicles and taken to the take off area. While we complete the final preparations for your flight, you are served breakfast. Your pilot will show you all the unique beauties of Cappadocia from Red Valley to Goreme. While witnessing an amazing sunrise up in the air, you will get to see the perfect panoramic views of Urgup, Goreme, Ortahisar,Uchisar, Avanos and Nevsehir.
After this approx. 70 min. Deluxe Flight, our professional pilot is landing with the help of the ground team.
And finally, after the landing a celebration with refreshing drinks (non-alcoholic) is waiting for you. On the spot where we land we deliver your flight certificate specially made for your name and we celebrate our sucessfull flight.
Then we take you back to your hotel. (8.30am)
Goreme Open-Air Museum and Underground City Tour:
Your guide will pick you up at around 09.45 am.
First station will be the deepest Underground city which is well preserved.Underground city consist of 8 floors but its 4 floor are available for guests. Additionaly, it is 30 meters deep. Second station will be the highest point of centre of Cappadocia.It is in Uchisar town that’s why We called Uchisar Castle.
Then, we will visit the most important point ,Goreme Open Air Museum ; forming with a lot of churches with wall paintings (frescoes) describing the life of Jesus Christ date backs to 10th Century , from beginning of Christianity. Cavusin village will be next stop, we will see abandoned village which include old cave Greek Houses.
After this village we will have time for lunch in Avanos.After lunch, at the same town, visiting pottery shop and we will see how to make potteries and seramics. Then, Pasabag is the name of place where Monks were live. In Pasabag, we will see easily biggest fairychimneys with two and three caps.
Next stop will be Devrent Valley which we can see different rock formations looking like animals. We also called Imagination Valley.Because; we will use our imagination to understand how these rocks look like animals.
Our tour will be end around at 17.00 pm. and your guide will drop you off to your hotel.
Departure Time: 5:30 AM
Departure Point: Goreme, Goreme, Cappadocia
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 5:30 AM
- All Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Qualified and professional pilot (Cappadocia experienced)
- Your pilot will tell you about the region
- Pre-sunrise hot air balloon 60 minute
- Flight certificate
- Flight celebration after tour
- Health Insurance
- Official Balloon Company (General Directorate of Civil Aviation ® Flight Licensed. Since 1997)
- Small-group full-day tour with luxury vehicle (Max 15 person)
- Professional art historian local guide
- Visit the Goreme Open-Air Museum and try making your own pottery in Avanos
- Underground City of Kaymakli or Ozkonak
- Discover this spectacular UNESCO-listed region of rock formations and cave villages
- Fairy Chimneys, Devrent Valley and Pasabag
- Open Buffet Lunch
- National Park fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 4 to 99
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Not wheelchair accessible
Minimum age is 6 years
Near public transportation
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Most travelers can participate
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers