This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Cumbre, Highway 3, La Paz Bolivia
We drive up to the stunning pass where we get our top of the line Kona full suspension bikes and safety gear before having a detailed safety speech and heading down!
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: WMDR Yungas Road, La Paz Bolivia
The World Famous Death Road! Make sure you do it with a reputable company with a great safety record. There are no safety standards for operators, so choose wisely as this is a once in a lifetime ride!
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: San Juan waterfalls, Coroico Bolivia
The georgeous waterfalls that we not only see but ride through! Here we have a snack before heading on!
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Cotapata National Park, La Paz Bolivia
The stunning beauty of the Andes is on display as we ride down from 4800m.
Pass By: Yolosa, N Yungas Rd, Bolivia
This is where the ride ends and we go to the amazing Animal Refuge!
Departure Time: 6:30 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
We will start pickups at 6:30am and should finish around 7:15 am. Depending on the pickups on the day and the route we need to take the time for your pickup may vary, please be ready and in reception.
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 6:30 AM
- Professional guide
- Transport by minibus
- Use of top end bike maintained after every ride by professional mechanics using original parts.
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Drinks and snacks
- Use of High End Safety Gear (Helmet, Gloves, Knee/Elbow Pads, Pants/Jacket, etc)
- Gravity Buff!
- Reusable Water Bottle
- Entrance into Senda Verde Animal Sanctuary
- Death Road Survivor T-shirt
- 2 Entrance fee of 25 bolivianos each (approx. US$3.60) for the communities
- Additional food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - WMDR Yungas Road
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 18 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Approximate riding time is 4-5 hours
90% of the ride is downhill
Minimum age is 18 years
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Suitable for both beginners and experts
A good level of fitness is required
All passenger heights, glove size and helmet size must be advised at time of booking
Insurance company details and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Note: Return times vary depending on traffic.You will be back in La Paz between 8pm and 10pm
This tour is operated by Gravity Assisted Mountain Biking, a company widely recognized for maintaining the highest levels of safety standards and equipment
Not wheelchair accessible
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers