The Blue Cave Kayak & SUP Tour is an exploration of the Adriatic Coast on the Lustica Peninsula. The tour visits a number of geological formations extended over 2.5 kilometers of coastline, including many caves. There are two large “Blue Caves” one with cavernous entrances, another accessible only in a prone position and a number of smaller ones.
The clear, undulating blue-green water is perfect for snorkeling, cliff jumping and underwater photography. This tour is the only sustainable way to explore the caves and the area. A 7:30am departure is recommended when possible, in as the sea state is calmer, temperature cooler and there is little boat traffic.
After pick up at one of the meeting points in Kotor or Tivat, we drive to Veslo campground (40 minutes). After a safety briefing and launch, we are on the water for about 3 hours. This tour is moderately difficult, requiring 1.5 hours paddling; the balance of the tour is given to swimming, snorkeling and exploring.
• Kamp Begovic / Veslo, 42°21'59.6"N 18°36'41., I St, Budva, Montenegro
Departure Point: Port of Kotor, E65, Kotor, Montenegro
Traveler pickup is offered
If you are visiting Kotor on a cruise ship, please wait for us at the cafe adjacent to the cruise ship terminal unless we have contacted you prior to your tour.
If you are staying in the area please contact us via email or Whatsapp for a link to a map with very specific directions.
- Tivat Airport, Tivat Municipality Montenegro
- Luka Kotor A.D., Park Slobode, 85330 1, Kotor, Montenegro
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 7:30 AM09:00:
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Local guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Frozen filtered water
- Other times available by prior agreement.
- Qualified paddlers can SUP.
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 16 to 80
Child: Age 12 to 15
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
This is a great tour small and medium size groups of up to 12 people.
Service animals allowed
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers