Some say it looks like a pagoda and others say it looks like a stalk of bamboo, but what is certain is that Taipei 101 strikes an unforgettable pose on the Taipei skyline. One of the city's most popular attractions, the tower is Taiwan’s tallest building and gives stunning 360-degree views of the city and its landmarks from the Taipei 101 Observatory.
- Taipei 101 89th Floor Indoor Observatory
Holder of the title of the world's tallest building until it was surpassed by the Burj Khalifa in 2010, the 509m giant is equipped with one of the world’s fastest elevators, rocketing up to the 89th floor in a dizzying 37 seconds. Be surrounded by the cityscape stretching in every direction and explore the urban sprawl with super high-power binoculars from Taipei 101 Observatory deck. There’s also plenty of multimedia to discover that tells the story of the tower’s inception and creation.
- The Wind Damper
Even if you’re an architectural rookie, you’ll love seeing the bizarre and beautiful wind damper hidden inside the tower’s upper section. This enormous 5.5-meter wide, 660-ton ball is suspended inside the tower to help balance it during typhoons and earthquakes, and although it’s a regular feature in many tall and slim buildings, it’s rare to catch sight of this curious feat of science. Pop in to see it from the Taipei 101 Observatory 88th floor and learn all about it.
- 91st Floor Outdoor Observatory
Go right to the top of Taipei 101 when you climb up to the Outdoor Observatory on the 91st floor, where you can see the very tip of the spire that sits 508 meters above the ground. Feel the fresh breeze and feel as though you’re sitting among the clouds before you catch one of the films on display in the theater about the construction of the tower. Taipei 101 Observatory is one of Taipei’s most popular spots, so book in advance with Trip.com to secure your place!
- Observatory Deck ticket
- All personal expenses and expenses not mentioned in the inclusions
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 21:00 on the date of use
- Cancellations made after 21:00 on the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- Please present the QR code to receive your admission ticket
- Redemption Time:
- Monday to Friday: 11:00-21:00 (Monday to Friday)
- Weekends: 10:00-21:00 (Last admission: 20:30)
- Admission Location: 5th Floor Observatory Counter
- Address: 89/F, No. 7, Section 5, Xinyi Road, Taipei City
- This ticket is valid for 7 days after booking
All Taiwanese guests can enjoy a buy one get one free deal on all tickets for entry before 15:00 until September 30, 2020. Please visit the attraction's official site to get this deal
Guests improperly dressed or wearing flip-flops will be denied entry
Free admission for children under 115cm
Please wear a mask during your visit