This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Plaza Independencia, Calle Sgto Juan B Cabral 345 Esta entre 4 calles Espejo al 300 Rivadavia Chile y Patricias Mendocinas., Mendoza M5502GOG Argentina
The tour starts with a groupal pick-up by downtown hotels in Mendoza
Stop At: Monument Canota, RP52, Las Heras, Mendoza, Argentina
You’ll travel through the foothills of the Andes and spend some time at the Monument of Canota, erected in 1935 in honor of General José de San Martín. This area was instrumental in San Martín’s fight for independence for Chile and Peru.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Reserva Natural Villavicencio, Ruta Provincial N 52 Km. 16.5, Las Heras 5539 Argentina
Once in the spa Villavicencio, enjoy the lavish, verdant gardens, visiting the charming chapel on the grounds. The resort, once the stomping grounds for the powerful and wealthy, hasn’t been used in decades, but there’s still plenty of interest here, including natural springs.
You’ll also spend some time at the Caracoles viewpoint, with spectacular views of the surrounding mountains and the natural reserve.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Time: 8:00 AM
Departure Point: Mendoza, Mendoza, Province of Mendoza, Cuyo
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the list, please, add it at the time of booking.
If your hotel is outside the pick up area, we will confirm the pick up from a central meeting point.
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 3 to 99
Infant: Age 0 to 2
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
It is recommended that you bring sunblock and wear comfortable clothes and shoes
During the winter months (June through September), it is recommended that you wear warm clothes and bring a jacket or sweater
You may bring your own snacks